Race Face Women's Chute MTB Cycling Jacket
Race Face Outerwear Women's Collection - Women's Chute Cycling Jacket
Women's cycling jacket for wet days. The Chute jacket provides comfort and protection from the elements.
- Storm Lite Fabric - 10,000mm; 5,000g/m2.
- 3-Ply, soft hand Polyester fabric.
- Outer layer is DWR treated and laminated to a water-proof breathable membrane and backed with a lightweight mesh.
- Fully seam-sealed to keep water out.
- 3-point adjustable attached hood has bungee cord on each side of the hood and a third in back to cinch down with ease when not in use.
- Brim stiffener at front.
- Adjustable waist system with easy-adjust cinch cord and release at inner hem.
- High collar with brushed tricot lined chin-guard and zipper guard.
- Welded underarm zipper vents with custom pullers enable easy zipper control with gloved hands to maximize air circulation and cool your core mid-ride.
- Velcro cuff closure keeps snow, wind and rain from seeping in at the wrists.
- Hand warmer pockets.
- Internal media pocket with easy to access welded pockets keep your MP3 player, iPhone or other valuables secure and dry.
About Race Face
"Based in Vancouver, B.C., Canada, Race Face Performance Products has been designing and manufacturing leading-edge performance cycling components, clothing, and protection for more than 20 years. We are a global cycling brand with product distribution in more than 40 countries and a roster of multi-disciplined professional athletes and organizations around the world. As a company of riders who design and test on North Vancouver's infamous 'Shore', you can be sure Race Face products have endured some of the most abusive riding conditions.
Behind all of the product awards, strategic partnerships and innovative marketing campaigns is our staff - a dedicated group of individuals who take an enormous amount of pride in their work. From our design engineers to the folks boxing product in assembly, Race Face employees share the same passion for cycling as you, our customers.
This is Where We Work, and This is What We're Made Of. "