Bluegrass Golden Eyes HES All Mountain Helmet - Orange Blue
The Golden Eye HES is Bluegrass' first All-mountain helmet in Orange Blue
Bluegrass say "One of the cutting edge engineering projects we have developed recently is HES (Homothetic Embedded Skeleton) construction technology. By partially embedding two shells into each other, we can reduce the weight of the helmet while increasing its safety factor"
It has an adjustible visor, a rib system to keep a goggle strap in place, Kevlar straps, a removable helmet cam mount, and Gel O2 front pad.
It looks great, but our only complaint is that it currently only comes in medium and large sizes - not so great for us pin-heads!
Medium = 54-58cm (diameter of head taken at forehead level), weight 355g
Large = 59-62cm, weight 400g
- Embedded skeleton spreads the pressure from the impact point, dissipating the force across the entire shell.
- Size adjuster.
- Strap design dissipates stress more evenly in the event of an impact.
- Kevlar straps are ventilated, breathable and ultra-resistant.
- Hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial gel front pad made from thermo-stabilising polyurethane morpho-gel keeping your forehead cooler.
- Removable onboard-camera support which can be taken off when you're not filming.
- Spare parts available.